Main performance parameters of fine water mist nozzle:
1. Working pressureThe misting effect of water mist nozzle is directly related to the working pressure of the nozzle. Under normal circumstances, the higher the working pressure of the nozzle head, the smaller the particle size of the water droplets, the better the misting effect, the higher the efficiency of fire extinguishing and cooling. When the working pressure of water mist nozzle is greater than or equal to 0.2MPa, good distribution shape and misting effect can be obtained to meet the requirements of protective cooling. When the pressure is greater than or equal to 0.35MPa, good misting effect can be obtained to meet the requirements of fire extinguishing. Therefore, the working pressure of water mist nozzle used for fire fighting should be 0.35MPa~0.8MPa; The working pressure of the water mist nozzle for protective cooling should be 0.2MPa~0.6MPa.
2. misting AngleThe common misting Angle of water mist nozzle is 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150° and other five specifications.
3. K coefficientThe flow coefficient K of water mist nozzle ranges from K = 16 to K = 102. K coefficient of water mist nozzle is determined by the manufacturer of water mist nozzle.
4. Effective rangeThe effective range of water mist nozzle refers to the distance between the highest point of water mist and the nozzle when the nozzle is sprayed horizontally. Water mist cone refers to the cone formed by water mist within the effective range of water mist.
The effective range of water mist nozzle is directly related to the misting Angle. The same spray nozzle, misting Angle is small, the range is far, on the contrary, close. Effective range is an important performance parameter of water mist nozzle. The strength of the water mist within the effective range can meet the design requirements to ensure fire suppression or protective cooling requirements. Therefore, the effective distance between the water mist nozzle and the protected object should not be greater than the effective range of the water mist nozzle.
5. Mean diameter of water dropletsThe average diameter of droplets varies with the working pressure of nozzle head. The larger the pressure is, the smaller the average diameter of droplets is. The size of water droplet directly affects the fire extinguishing effect. When the average diameter of water droplet is less than 300μm, it is difficult to penetrate the updraft generated during the fire extinguishing and cannot reach the surface of the burning substance. Small droplets of water are easily affected by the external environment when used in the open air. If there is wind, they will be blown away and cannot reach the surface of the protected object, thus affecting the fire extinguishing effect. Therefore, the average diameter of the water droplets of the water mist nozzle should not be too small. However, when the water droplets are too large, it will also affect the gasification effect of the water mist, and reduce the cooling and asphyxiation effect of the water spray, so the general particle size of the water mist should be within the range of 0.3-1mm.
Classification of water mist nozzle:1) Classified by operation mode: open water mist nozzle, closed water mist nozzle;
2) According to the principle of fine water mist generation, it is classified into percussive water mist nozzle and centrifugal water mist nozzle;
3) According to the number of openings: single-hole fine water mist nozzle, porous fine water mist nozzle;
4) According to the material classification: stainless steel spray nozzle, brass spray nozzle;
5) Classification by applicability: general nozzle head, special nozzle head;
6) Classification by function: fire extinguishing nozzle, cooling protective nozzle, water mist blocking nozzle.
How much is the spray Angle of high pressure water mist nozzle?The common misting Angle of water mist nozzle is 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150° and other five specifications.
The spray head is made of stainless steel. You can spray very fine atomized particles, you can spray very fine atomized particles.
High pressure water mist nozzle is composed of nozzle body, nozzle, nozzle core and filter and other parts, a certain pressure of water through the nozzle filter into the nozzle, the pressure water from the nozzle hole at high speed, strong friction with the surrounding air, water is torn, so as to form a fine water mist spray along a certain Angle.
The spray nozzle structure can spray out fine misting effect. The spray Angle of the spray nozzle is from 45 to 90 degrees, and the diameter of atomized particles is 10 to 50um. The spray nozzle is inset with stainless steel nozzle core and stainless steel guide blade, containing an anti-drip device, spray liquid in 20kg-120kg water pressure, can produce high-speed flow, the formation of a centrifugal vortex in the guide blade, from the spray hole spray fine hollow mist particles.
High pressure water mist fire extinguishing system nozzle is generally divided into open nozzle and closed nozzle.
1. The main body of the open nozzle head is equipped with 5 misting nozzles. Each nozzle is equipped with 200 mesh 316SS material filter net, which can play a good filtering effect and prevent spray blocking. The unique swirl design inside is more conducive to controlling the spray Angle and flow rate, and extending the service life of the nozzle under high pressure.
2. There are 7 misting nozzles on the main body of the closed nozzle head, and other parameters are consistent with those of the open nozzle head.
The main material of high pressure water mist nozzle is 316 stainless steel, which can withstand relatively large high pressure. At the same time, the corrosion resistance and acid resistance of high pressure water mist nozzle are better, and the service life is very long.
High-pressure water mist nozzle particles in 10-130um particles, quickly vaporized after water, volume expansion 1700-5800 times, absorb a lot of heat, so that the combustion surface temperature is rapidly reduced; At the same time, the steam formed after the water vaporization, the combustion area will be surrounded and covered as a whole, so that the combustion due to oxygen and suffocation.
1. High-pressure water mist nozzle uses a specially processed swirl structure to atomize water into particles under high pressure. Usually, the average particle size of water mist is less than 100 microns, the specific surface area and distribution density are high, and the vaporization cooling effect and oxygen isolation asphyxiation effect are stronger.
2, high pressure water mist nozzle extinguishing system with easy access to cheap water as a fire extinguishing medium, efficient, environmental protection, non-toxic, less water consumption, minimal impact on the protected object water stains.