Narrow Angle nozzle spray shape edge definition is very clear.
Large, fluid channels reduce congestion.The carefully crafted diversion plane provides a uniform, high-impact spray shape.
Spray Characteristics● Spray pattern: flat fan
● Spray angles: 15°, 25°, 35°, 40°, 50°
● Flow rates: 3.9 to 79 L/min @ 3bar
V - 3/8 - SS 4050
Material: SS, Brass
Stainless steel (SS304, 303, 316, 316L), BRASS (BRASS), plastic (4F) and other materials to choose .
Connection: internal thread and external thread
Design Features● Simple design in nozzle structure;
● Precisely machined deflector surface produce narrow spray angles ;
● Thin line of spray pattern, high impact;
● Relatively large orifice for clogging resistance;
● Male connection, 1/8” to 3/4”, BSPT or NPT;
Common Applicationsnarrow Angle fan nozzle is widely used in washing gravel, washing blankets, mesh, high impact washing, cleaning oil, fruit and vegetable washing, electroplating line washing, sheet metal parts pretreatment cleaning, paper machine "stable paper frame" spray.
Gravel & stone washing
Peeling stock from paper making screens
High impact washing
Fruit & vegetable washing
Stripping agent spraying
Wet sheet humidifying
Paper web humidifying