The standard fan-shaped nozzle is fan-shaped, and the spray shape is single-line and both sides shrink gradually, presenting a mountain flow field distribution with strong middle and weak both ends.
Standard fan nozzle is a wide market demand, the most used a fan nozzle.
Standard fan nozzle Angle can be 0°~110°, 0° spray Angle spray form for straight column, spray shape for a single point, in all nozzle types, can provide the best impact force.
Standard fan nozzle used in high pressure environment, need to choose HSS material (hardened stainless steel), can operate in 200Kg/cm² pressure, our nozzle engineers suggest the use of pressure: 3.0kgf /cm², Angle of fire error: 3°.
Spray Characteristics● Spray pattern: flat fan and straight jet
● Spray angles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, 50°, 65°, 73°, 80°, 95°, 110°
● Flow rates: 0.06 to 395 L/min @ 3bar
Ordering Information：CC 1/4- SS 6504
Material: Brass, SS, 316SS
Connection: internal thread and external thread
Thread :1/8, 1/4, 3/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2,3 inches and other BSPT and NPT etc
The liquid flow rate ranges from 0.39 to 140 l/min at 3Mpa.
Design Features● Also called-vee jet spray nozzle
● One-piece construction;
● No internal parts;
● Uniform distribution, high impact;
● Tapered flat fan design can produce even flow coverage over wide areas;
● Optional removable strainer for easy cleaning;
● Male connections, 1/8” to 2”, BSPT or NPT;
Product Application● Cleaning: vehicle, container, filter screen, dust, gravel, metal, metal parts, machinery, steel plate, all kinds of containers, high pressure cleaning, circuit plate stripping process, tool machine cleaning, etc.
● Cooling: gas, tank, mechanical device, metal, roof, etc.
● Distribution: wetting, chemicals (etching fluid, lubricating fluid, insect repellent, etc.), water curtain (fire, dust, odor, etc.).