Fire Extinguishing Suppression Mist Nozzles For Commercial Kitchen
The water mist fire suppression nozzle are kinds of extinguishing agent added mist nozzles or water based mist nozzles, also open type intermediate pressure water mist nozzles. The extinguishing agent would be potassium carbonate based or similar water based extinguishing agent that specifically designed to extinguish grease laden fires such as those found in commercial cooking areas.
Usually these water mist fire suppression nozzle are with single orifices to provide proper coverage to targets, i.e., the appliances and cooking tools.
Design FeaturesSpecially designed for wet chemical spray to suppress Kitchen fires (Class K / Class F fire);
Fine mist produced at intermediate pressures for rapidly cooling and re-ignition preventing;
Big spray momentum to penetrate the fire;
Different flow rates and coverage available;
Protective nozzle caps for preventing from logging problem by grease.
Spray Characteristics● Spray pattern: Full cone
● Operating pressure: 10-30 bar
● Spray angles: 45-90 degrees
● Flow rates: 5L/min-12L/min
The mist nozzles suppress a fire in three ways:1. The agent sprayed interrupts the chemical chain reaction causing combustion, thus extinguishing the fire.
2. The agent is discharged by mist nozzles in very fine droplets, cooling the fire to below its auto-ignition temperature.
3. The agent reacts with grease to form a foam-like layer commonly called saponification that starves the fire of oxygen, stopping combustion and preventing re-ignition.
This water mist fire suppression nozzles are tailor made to achieve the best performance for different appliances and extinguishing agent. Some parts of our standard mist nozzles would be replacement as nozzles in premier Brands of kitchen fire suppression systems, such as Ansul, Amerex, Buckeye, etc.